classics I threw away or sold ... foolishly

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Wed May 18 19:19:28 CDT 2016

I freely admit I should have engaged in larceny at my university, as a
very nice working 8/S was trashed shortly after I didn't try to leave
with it.

At the next school, they had two fully working IBM 1620's and a GT40
which were working and of course would have been a problem too, but they
were also not saved.  Though not knowing the source of the GT40 at the
CHM that may in fact be it.

The Microdata 3200 at the CHM came from USL, however and was saved.

thanks
Jim