Issues with VT420 (was Re: LK401 Keyboard)

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Wed May 18 13:27:35 CDT 2016

I couldn't resist myself and had already taken it to bits by time you
replied. I was a bit nervous but also very careful to discharge the
cathode. It seems that the rocker switch was not being pushed into the
'on' position far enough, so it was always in the off position. I'll
just have to remember not to switch it off... :P

Fairly poor design with the switch, I have to say.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Aaron