PowerBook Duo 280c Disk Tools

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:52:02 CDT 2016

Side note- I do not have what you're looking for BUT I do have 4 or 5 280cs and the metal can capacitors on the DC/DC board area (helpfully, just *out of view* when you lift the keyboard) are leaking. I promise ;)

You'll wanna clean up the damage and recap ASAP...

Sent from Outlook for iPhone<https://aka.ms/wp8k5y>