beige rant (was Re: IBM 5150 with red case on ebay)

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Sat May 14 00:21:11 CDT 2016

On Fri, 13 May 2016, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
> I don't remember the stack of RCA connectors, but yeah, Apple definitely
> rode on the coat tails of Bell & Howell 16mm movie (and 35mm film strip)
> projector sales :-)

Scope out this picture if you have time:
http://www.oldcomputers.net/pics/bandh-rear.jpg

You can totally see the RCA jacks and other non-Apple-II-normal stuff
going on back there. It's wacky looking and they totally got the "boring
school A/V equipment" look down. However, now, in "retro" spect, (sorry)
it looks a little cool. It's a bit like a Russian clone built like a brick

-Swift