Backups

Sean Caron scaron at diablonet.net
Fri May 13 18:07:09 CDT 2016

On Fri, 13 May 2016, ben wrote:

> On 5/13/2016 12:30 PM, Dave Wade wrote:
>
>> What has this got to do with Classic Computers....
>>

> I don't hear tape drives going chunk chunk for backups
> for your favorte classic computer.
>
>> Dave
>
> I suspect most people are lucky to have working hard disk with
> the early classic computers. I suspect most if they can, back up
> to a PC.
> Ben.

I don't keep any real data on the "exhibits" ... any data I care about, I
keep a few different copies across a few different modern machines. PDFs,
ROM images, software ...

I have a ton of operating system CD-ROMs that I should probably start
imaging, though. This has been on my to-do list for years now ... :O

Best,

Sean