Seeking any SGI 4D "Twin Towers" system as well as early IRIS 68K hardware

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:50:16 CDT 2016

On Thu, 12 May 2016, ethan at 757.org wrote:
> Brown with 8 LED bar graphs for CPU load of the eight R3000 processors.

Ah.... a sweet machine. That was the machine that I believe "woke up" SGI
to really take IRIX and their industrial design to the next level. My all
time favorite machine is still the Indigo (1). Something about the
espresso machine shape and seeing one decked out with a DAT etc.. very
cool. I just wish it didn't have a *cussword* proprietary keyboard and
mouse.

-Swift