VT101 screen adjustment

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue May 10 10:14:49 CDT 2016

> Yes indeed. Fortunately this one wielded under my trimmer and all is
> properly aligned now. All I need to do now is troubleshoot the keyboard
> circuit which I hope is the same as the VT102...

Forgot to mention...

The keyboard itself is the same on the VT100, VT101, VT102, etc. The interface
circuit on the main logic board is much the same too, so the info in the
technical manual is of relevance.

If you can stick one of my hand-drawn diagrams, I have reverse-enegineered
the VT101 logic board and PSU board. Keyboard and video you can get from
the VT100 printset, and I couldn't find a mains input bracket to trace out (maybe
sometime) but that is pretty simple anyway. If you want the VT101 board diagrams
just ask me nicely.

-tony