Sun keyboards, yellowed

Cindy Croxton sales at elecplus.com
Thu Mar 31 18:54:40 CDT 2016

I collected some Sun keyboards for a customer, but some are too yellowed for
him to use. They are all complete, including the cable, if it is supposed to
be attached.

I am asking $10 each plus shipping. They are not tested or cleaned. I don't
have any Sun terminals left to test them on.

Type 4, qty 2 (deeply yellowed)

Type 6 USB, Unix, qty 10 (moderate yellowing) 320-1273

Type 6 USB Unix, qty 12 (no or very slight yellowing) 320-1273 asking $20
each plus shipping

Cindy Croxton

---