AT&T Uverse IPv6 vs. Mac OS X 10.(old)

Robert Johnson aloha at blastpuppy.com
Mon Mar 28 13:33:02 CDT 2016

> On Mar 28, 2016, at 7:45 AM, Charles Anthony <charles.unix.pro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think that having HTTP use DNS was the big one; it changed the role of
> DNS from finding computers by name to the being the innocent victim of the
> land rush of domain name marketing.
>
> Followed closely by NAT being used make vast portions of the internet dark.
>
> -- Charles

What would you have done in place of NAT? there isn’t enough IPv4 address space to go around, and has not been my entire time in the tech industry.

Robert Johnson
Gtalk/Jabber:aloha at blastpuppy.com
AIM:AlohaWulf
Yahoo:AlohaWulf
Skype:AlohaWolf
Telephone:+1-562-286-4255
C*NET: 18219881
Email:aloha at blastpuppy.com
Email:alohawolf at gmail.com
--
"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the danger of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of "crackpot" than the stigma of conformity."

- Thomas J. Watson Sr.