PDP-8/E-F-M OEM price list on eBay

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 27 06:37:55 CDT 2016

On 27/03/2016 11:19, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> Lyle would love a scan of it!
> Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)
>

> In a message dated 3/26/2016 9:59:18 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
> lbickley at bickleywest.com writes:
>
> On Sat,  26 Mar 2016 12:50:02 -0400 (EDT)
> jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu (Noel Chiappa)  wrote:
>
>> Hey, all you PDP-8 people: there's a PDP-8/E-F-M OEM price  list going
>> on eBay, not very much:
>>
>>     http://www.ebay.com/itm/272187153709
>>
>> I saw it go past once  before, figured someone would notice and grab
>> it, but I guess  not...
>>
>>      Noel
> Thanks, I bought it  :)
>
> Lyle
Well I was a DEC sales engineer in 1973.
I'm not sure what that was for.

The PDP-8 product line price list was about six inches of 132 col listing
The standing joke was you were not allowed to take it out of the office.
It was so heavy you couldn't have taken it any way.

OEM deals were quantity driven discounts and varied all over the place.

Rod (Panelman) Smallwood