Latest addition: A bondi-blue iMac

Terry Stewart terry at webweavers.co.nz
Thu Jun 30 20:09:35 CDT 2016

My classic/vintage computer activity has taken a back seat lately but I did
find a machine I had on the "classic" list for some time.  It's now part of
the collection.
http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/collection/imac.htm

Some would say this is not vintage, classic or collectible (and so
shouldn't be discussed here).  However, these are all subjected terms which
can be (and are!) argued about at length.

To me it's a noteworthy model which had some impact on personal computing
(notably by helping put Apple back in the game).  Vintage?  At only 18
years old perhaps not but a classic and collectible?  As time goes by I
would say yes.

Terry (Tez)