FOCAL-65 for the 6502?

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 06:44:39 CDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of william degnan
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 6:50 AM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: RE: FOCAL-65 for the 6502?

On Jun 29, 2016 6:10 AM, "Paul Birkel" <pbirkel at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 from here; I'm not aware of it being available elsewhere online :-<.
Thank you for making this generous offer!

Williams
> Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:20 AM
> To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
> Subject: FOCAL-65 for the 6502?
>
> Long ago there was a thread about FOCAL-65 for the 6502, and I asked
> the
people involved but it seemed it never came to light.

> http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/cctalk/2001-September/1691.html
>
> As it happens I appear to have both the user-manual and a quite thick
photocopied (not great quality) listing of FOCAL-65, that I am happy to scan and upload somewhere.

> However, if this already exists somewhere and can point to it, I can
> put
this scanning task aside.

> thanks.

I seem to remember an OSI version/docs.  I may have the docs for this if anyone wants me to investigate...

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
-----

I'm interested, Bill.  Thank you for checking.
-----