S/360 Model 30 (?) FS in NC

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 13:05:00 CDT 2016

I still have the aluminum bar that   says  360 30 that was  on the  top of
the  system here in phx. I bought early on in my   computer business  life
segment.

Aside  from being  part of a memento  for me   and  sort of interesting
sitting in a glass case... it may need to   find its  way  back atop a
360/30 someday.

Ed#   _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 6/25/2016 10:57:07 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,