Grey Wall (VMS) available (Retrieving things from another zip code, several removed)

Jim Stephens jws at jwsss.com
Fri Jun 24 18:44:27 CDT 2016

It is just that he is independently employeed, and makes these trips
maybe every one or two months to recover someone, frequently for another
agent in one of the 5 or so counties he covers.  It is hard to find
people that can just drop things and go, but in his business, others out
of his office can cover his reportees, and if someone skips the process
of going out to knock is done by someone he works with if he is away.

So he is a unique resource in that regard, and because he is a bonded
person for his work, I feel that is a plus so you can rely on something
showing up, rather than a pig in a poke (and just have Jim's word that
his cousin is a good dude).

Anyway, if someone wants that, or for that matter in the future if
something shows up, he and his friends could round up and drive a load
for you at cost+ basis.

My current Kansas City friend who is reliable is currently swamped with
A/C business, which as you might guess has his feet glued to the KC
area.  So if something in that area was needed, wait till the weather
cools off and he might be available.

might be useful to have a thread with people who know relatives, friends
or the like to do rescues to look back at when you see the odd large
load that you'd like but in the wrong zip code.

thanks
Jim