old friend is slimming down the warehouse

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Fri Jun 24 10:41:18 CDT 2016

On 06/24/2016 09:45 AM, Jason Howe wrote:
> Can't wait to see!  A real VT-100 would be a prized
> possession.  Not sure how to get it to Seattle though.  I
> see too many horror stories about shipping terminals.

I just shipped two 13" green screen monitors in their
original shipping cartons to two guys on this list.  These
were new replacements we picked up at a surplus place 30
years ago and never used.  I think they will come through
fine, but will know in a couple of days.  I shipped them
FedEx ground, which has always done VERY well for me.

Jon