Attend and Participate Information Security and Cyber Forensics (INFOSEC2017)

Dale H. Cook radiotest at juno.com
Fri Jun 10 07:52:35 CDT 2016

At 08:42 AM 6/10/2016, Joan Sali wrote:

>I'm thinking this is a general discussion.

This is a general discussion about classic computers. Will your conference address security needs of , say, CP/M computers of the 1980s, minicomputers of the 1970s, or mainframe computers of the 1960s? I suspect not, and if not the topic does not belong here and is therefore regarded by many of us as spam.

Dale H. Cook, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Osborne 1 / Kaypro 4-84 / Kaypro 1 / Amstrad PPC-640
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html