Restoring an RXV21 and/or an RX02

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 8 06:39:49 CDT 2016

In my quest for a working  RX02 I'm trying to find out the best way of
checking out an RXV21 and get it talking to the RX02. I have most of the
standard diagnostics including XXDP.

The setup is an 11/83 with an RX50 and RD53.  (I can boot from either)

In the box is

           MSV11-J PMI

           KDF11-B

            RXV21

            RQDX3

They are in the order as above. The two dual height modules are in the
right hand side of the back plane when viewed from the front.

I am unsure as if there is a utility for RXV21 among all the diags I
have or  should I go in with ODT on a halted system and look at registers.

With the setup above I need to get the RXV21 going in order to check out
the RX02.

The precise syntax of any commands is important because presuming I may
have prior knowledge is not a good

idea.

I may have known this stuff in the past but I cant remember if I did or
not!!

Rod