Set of mystery DEC boards: who can help me identifying these?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:20:40 CDT 2016

    > From: Pierre Gebhardt

    > I uploaded some

Well, I don't know what they are, but a couple of things about that first
board (the one that has the 3 blue Berg headers on it):

It has jumpers for UNIBUS grants (both interrupt, and DMA). Which doesn't
necessarily mean much, the various MK11/etc memory cards (M7984, M8728,
M8750) have them too, and they _definitely_ don't plug into a UNIBUS. But
this card has nothing connected to the CDEF connector pins, but it does to
the AB, suggesting that whatever it is, it might go in a MUD slot?

Someplace I have the pinout for the M9014/etc UNIBUS extenders (cards that
plug into a UNIBUS in/out slot, and convert it to 3 40-pin flat cables), but
I can't find it at the moment (I remember discussing it here, so maybe it's
in the list archives). It would be interesting to see if this card has the
same pinout.

	Noel