Heathkit ETA-3400 vs. ETW-3400 confusion?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 00:21:07 CDT 2016

And as good a guess as any, so far..

It seems my box has both the monitor and tiny basic ROMs on-board.. or at
least, it seems that the requisite chips are present. Until I can come up
with a 2x20 pin header, to connect my ET-3400A, I won't really know.

I did put out a request to the list for a header, but no one has offered
up. Looks like I need to go ahead and order up (more than I need) from eBay
or someplace. I don't even have a junk mobo to plunder - and even so, I'd
be lucky to get one removed in decent shape. They really aren't made for
that kind of re-use.