Interesting Material - BOTH on topic and off topic

Jerome H. Fine jhfinedp3k at compsys.to
Sun Jun 5 13:16:55 CDT 2016

I expect that everyone on this list knows about most of the tools to
communicate.
Many also use these tools and understand how much easier communication has
become as a result.

https://uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/here_comes_everybody_power_of_organizing_without_organizations.pdf

What is probably not clear is the extent to which these tools have
revolutionized
how easy it is for groups to be effective.

This is the first time I have felt it is useful to draw attention to a
book, especially
since the PDF can be downloaded so easily for those of you who have the
hardware.  For myself, I prefer a dead tree version and have been
reading the
copy I borrowed from the library.

Comments on if this book is useful would be appreciated.

Jerome Fine