AT&T 3b2 vs SCSI2SD drive replacement

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:52:58 CDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Josh Dersch <derschjo at gmail.com> wrote:

> The advantages of the SCSI2SD over the ACard are as follows:
>
> 1) It's open-source (hardware and firmware and software)
> 2) The developer is extremely responsive to bug reports / feature requests
> 3) It's very flexible -- you can make it look like any drive you want to
> (important for machines that expect to see only certain drives), it
> supports oddball sector sizes (for your lisp machines and AS/400s)

Wait - what? I'd never even thought of that. Has anyone got SCSI2SD
running successfully on AS/400?

If not maybe I need to be the tester...

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'