PDP-11/94-E

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Jun 1 12:36:19 CDT 2016

    > If you look in the "PDP-11/84 System Technical and Reference Manual"

Ooops, getting my 84's and 94's (it's the same chassis) mixed up. You of
course want the "PDP-11/94-E System User and Maintenance Guide"
(EK-PDP94-MG-001)

  http://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/1194/EK-PDP94-MG-001_Sep90.pdf

    > Section 3.7 lists several ways to get into ODT. In addition to those,
    > if you look at Section 3.2.2, it allows you to configure the machine to
    > fall into ODT on power-on (section B gives details).

Basically the same manual, but you want Section 3.5.6.2 in this one for the
startup config.

	Noel