VCF West tickets

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Jul 31 15:02:43 CDT 2016

On 7/31/2016 12:42 PM, Fred Cisin wrote:

> THAT should be mentioned on the ticket page of the website. (along
> with full details of how much, a link to the CHM ticket page, AND
> howzbout, on the ticket page, have a deal to buy both CHM and VCF
> admission as a package deal?
Since he stated they are only a renter, sounds like they are only
getting what a renting event gets as a courtesy.  They may not have the
means to collect funds for the CHM admission and guarantee that.  That
sounds a bit complicated if there isn't a pre existing agreement to do
that, and from what Evan said there isn't.

Just show your ticket and buy a CHM ticket isn't that hard to do.  I
doubt they will run out of tickets to be admitted to the CHM.

thanks
Jim