Nova 3 front panel

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Jul 22 10:00:59 CDT 2016

Jim wrote...
-------
Jay did your DG stuff on the back dock move?  just curious
-------

Not yet. One listmember expressed interest but nothing firm. Two racks of DGblue just waiting for someone to cart them off ;) One is an S/200 and it uses bulbs. My S/130 uses LEDS I seem to recall, but haven't had the panel open in a good while.

My DG Eclipse S/130 project is at a long  impasse for now.

But once the S/130 project is done I'll be diving into a sizeable pile of nova 800/1200 stuff and I'll have DGtonnage to make go away then....

I do not have a Nova3, but I will see if I have any docs that speak to the bulbs used there.