DEC and Emulex boards

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:07:36 CDT 2016

On 07/18/2016 05:48 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:
> The QD33 is an SMD controller, the QD21 is an ESDI controller.  I'd wager
> the TU03 is a Pertec-compatible tape controller.  Nothing looks to be SCSI
> to me, unfortunately...

Rats, I was leaning toward there not being any SCSI ones - the ones with 50
pin connectors didn't seem to match anything I could find online.

I hear that the PSUs that went with the systems these boards came from
might still survive (they did as of last week, anyway), but the word is
that everything else - drives, racks, cables etc. - went to landfill long ago.