Found some stuff at the scrapyard

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:21:06 CDT 2016

Very good information to know about the printer, thanks.  I am assuming
that the new cartridges I get from staples should not have the toxic ink?
Will it still be corrosive?

There was a second printer over there, missing the plastic cover and
scratched up. I think i will pick it up too for parts.

As far as the disk drive goes, if it is a proprietary hard drive in there,
that is a bummer. it spins  up but does not sound too good. The drive in
the compuer itself does not sound too good either, but it is still working
and is scsi, which i have a stockpile of over here, so that is not an
issue.