DEC items to either pick up, ship or drop off at VCF midwest

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:57:37 CDT 2016

I think a few list members who have seen the basement have taken a few
pictures. I have no problem if they want to post them to the list.

Some things change often depending on how I feel and if I have help.

I someone wants, I can try to take a few pics with my I phone and text them
to them so they can post them here.

I don't even know if the basement is half of the total.

Paul