Looking for the numpad "/" key for an apple extended keyboard II

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:59:25 CDT 2016

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016, Ian Finder wrote:
> If you have one, please ping me. mine met a work accident today.

Do you happen to know if the key/keycap from an Apple Adjustable Keyboard
number pad would work? I bought a Quadra 660AV and Quadra 700 in the last
few months and the 660AV came with an AAKB but the keyboard is kind of
shot (several keys are a bit sticky and work half-assed).

If you want it, it's yours. I'll throw it in a box and ship it (the whole
AAKB) to you just to keep it out of the trash one day. It's bright white
at least (very little yellowing esp on the keypad).

If you don't want it and someone else does, let me know.

-Swift