Wanted: VT5x roll-around stand

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:22:48 CDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Ethan Dicks
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 2:25 AM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Wanted: VT5x roll-around stand

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:31 PM, B M <iamvirtual at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have 3 stands, but I only need 1 for my VT-50.  I am taking offers
> on the other 2 :-)
> The tray dimensions (all inside dimensions) are as follows:
>
> width: 16-13/16"
> length: 22-7/8"
> height (floor to base of tray including casters): 25"
>
> The lip of the stand is approx 7/16"
> The metal is approx 1/16" thick.

Thanks for the info!  I can check the bottom of a VT52 to see what's there at those dimensions - feet or any corner/edge features.  Anyone have a photo handy of the bottom of a VT52?  With a scale ruler?  I can take one but it'll be a week or two until I'm in the right place.

-ethan
-----

My VT52 would require a pan 17 3/4" wide to properly fit its feet ... maybe yours is a "slimline" :->.

paul
-----