Fwd: Re: Front Panels - New development - Bezels

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 7 13:47:32 CDT 2016

On 07/07/2016 19:11, John H. Reinhardt wrote:
> On 7/7/2016 3:02 AM, Rod Smallwood wrote:

Ok Thanks
     Plan is to complete the PDP-8/i and then do the 8/L

Next up will be the much requested ElevenHeaven range.
As the 11/70 is the headline system we could start there.
Panels first, bezel to follow.

Longer term goal is a full size operating replica that  is difficult (at
least externally) to tell from the original.

Rod (Panelman) Smallwood