Source for server lift/hoist?

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 02:31:05 CDT 2016

The one we had (and I assume they still have it), where I worked was wheeled
up sideways as well. It used a crank that drove a chain to raise and lower
the table.
The table didn't slide but our servers were on rails, which you fitted to
the rack first and then you could safely  slide the server into the rack.

> http://serverlift.com/solutions/products/sl1000x-server-lift/
>
> But alas... they cost a fortune.

Too True.

Dave