FOCAL-65 for the 6502?

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:19:02 CDT 2016

Turns out I was wrong...It was Forth that I remember seeing, not Focal.
The only Focal I have is on my PDP 8, I still have more docs to look
through.  I have a lot of OSI stuff and if it exists I bet I have it.

I did not check but I have manuals for OSI Forth if anyone finds them worth
scanning.

--
@ BillDeg:
Web: vintagecomputer.net