Latest addition: A bondi-blue iMac

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:48:56 CDT 2016

The original iMac is old enough to vote... And besides, I don't think
drawing a chronological line in the sand is necessarily sensible.

Just don't violate the spirit of classic computing? (A G5 tower that you
run Linux on is not classic computing, for instance)

Likewise there are Packard Bell X86 older than that iMac, that would
qualify by most age limits I'd expect to be imposed, but that I'd cringe at
seeing discussed here.

If you post your Mattel HotWheels PC here, it might be worth getting
irritated. But there is no upgrade path from classic MacOS, and it's not
X86, so I'd say it has far more of a place here than the constant 30+
message modern-OS RANT threads I'm constantly subjected to on here.

- Ian

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS