What to Do with a PS/2?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Jan 29 02:43:26 CST 2016

> On Jan 27, 2016, at 22:52, John Blake <john.h.blake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Vetusware is highly unreliable and tries to charge for accounts, which isn't worth it at all because most of the things I've gotten from there haven't worked.  Try: https://winworldpc.com/library

I got the "blue spine" release of OS/2 Warp Connect 3.0 from winworldpc.com and successfully installed it, using a SCSI CDROM drive that I pulled out of a Sun Ultra 60 parts rig. It's clearly a newer release than the Warp Connect release I downloaded form vetusware, which didn't even include TCP/IP support. The IBM WebExplorer browser is not able to cope with the modern web, and the updater was not able to resolve updates.gopher.ibm.com, oddly enough. :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/