BC11A paddle boards

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Wed Jan 27 13:13:38 CST 2016

> On Jan 27, 2016, at 11:03 AM, Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If you do bare boards (no connectors), I'd probably be interested in
> several sets.  If you need to supply board connectors to keep your
> volume up, I'll probably still be interested but perhaps not quite as
> many sets.

I offer parts kits as a convenience not as a requirement.  The big costs
are just getting the number of boards up.

Of course when I start producing products that are SMD with pre-programmed
parts (ie MEM11A), those will be fully assembled and tested just because I
don’t want to handle the support issues and component choice variations as
well as I’ll have the boards assembled before they get to me.

TTFN - Guy