HP 9000/382 Questions

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Jan 25 21:52:18 CST 2016

>  4951A protocol analyzer

My luck, last fall I could of had 4 of them for free. :-) But dont need a
drive.

I've been asking a few T&M friends and I maybe able to get the
test/calibration software in newer formats and in HP Basic. That would
eliminate the whole issue.

Sounds like time to make a want list to use for searching.

Got to put the toy away for now, hopefully in a month will be able to get
back to getting one of these guys going.

Thanks for all the help so far... will order a 68pin to 50pin SCSI drive
adapter and hope does not have the same issue the 16700A logic analyzers
have, no drive > 4 (or 8GB cant remember).

-pete

-pete