R: What to Do with a PS/2?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Jan 25 12:04:44 CST 2016

On 01/25/2016 09:52 AM, Mazzini Alessandro wrote:
> I think part or all the devcon ( developer connection ) is uploaded
> in the same place the sgi cds are
>
> https://archive.org/details/cdromsoftware?&sort=-publicdate&and[]=SGI
>
>  just change the search. If not, and a specific devcon number is
> needed, I should have them all in storage.

That's good to know.  I wondered if anyone kept those.

However, my recollection of Warp is that you need two floppies available
for the "kicker" loader.  Given that PS/2 floppy drives seem to have an
unfortunate propensity toward death, you might want to check those out
first.  It is possible, IIRC, at least on some of the models to
substitute a commodity DSHD 3.5" drive with a few small modifications.

--Chuck