SD Card disk drive for C-64?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:21:43 CST 2016

Pardon the quick re-post..

FYI, you don't actually need a BASIC program to change a drive ID. This
'one-liner' will do the job just fine:

OPEN 15,8,15:PRINT#15,"M-W";CHR$(119);CHR$(0);CHR$(2);CHR$(*device number*
+32)+CHR$(*device numver*+64):CLOSE 15

Again, this change will not persist between drive (and possibly IEC bus)
resets. The drive will reset to its original hardware-assigned device
number (8 on an unmodified drive) upon reset.