Introduction and RK05J Drive cabling

Joshua Stetson saburwulf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:25:52 CST 2016

I think I lucked out on the foam, as that was one of the first things I
checked. I had to go through and replace all the form in my 8/e chassis and
that was a pretty disgusting process. These drives were used in a
production environment up until a recently and seem really well maintained,
and from the looks of it, a very clean environment. They were even shipped
to me with the heads locked properly. I'm still going to be super cognizant
of the foam when I pull the filters to check them though. Thanks!