UA11 Boards have arrived!!

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Thu Jan 21 22:32:04 CST 2016

I know some folks sent an email to me indicating their desire for a UA11
board but others may have waited until they arrived.  The boards arrived
this week (I'm just getting to it because I was out of town on
business).  They actually got here a week a head of schedule (yea!).

The price will be $99/ea + shipping.  To make it easy, I'll be using
USPS priority with flat rate boxes, so within the USA I'll be charging
$15 for packing and shipping, so the total will be $114 (for folks that
want more than one board I can probably fit 2-4 boards in the flat rate
box so I'll only charge shipping once).  I will also be including 1 copy
of printed documentation with each order (if you purchase multiple
boards in a single order, you'll only get one copy).

I accept paypal to ggs at shiresoft.com.  If you don't want to use paypal,
email me directly and we can figure something out.  In any case, please
email me to indicate the number of boards that you'd like and where you
want them shipped.

The folks who have emailed me previously will have priority.

TTFN - Guy