For you SGI fans...

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:19:57 CST 2016

Man, I've not fired up my I2 R10000 and Indy R5000 for a good decade.  Twas
such a great desktop compared to others of the day, even well after.  I
actually still miss many of the aspects of simplicity.  And the graphics
effects were spectacular.  I should see if I can dig them up and get them
going.  I remember that there were freeware companion CDs out for them, but
obviously you'd want to build new now.  Do any of the open source projects
still bother with IRIX, even if it's at latest 6.5.22?

thx
jake