Free HP 3000 Equipment for removal (Denver Craigslist)

John Ball ball.of.john at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:05:47 CST 2016

Marc, this is a good reason for anyone to convert their old rec room into a
machine room. Just make sure to paint the walls brown and fit wall-to-wall
orange carpeting. ;)

I was seriously tempted on this myself but even picking up ONE 7925 from
Idaho was an astounding task. A whole setup in Denver? That's nuts.

-John