10 forgotten wonders of 1980s homes

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Jan 1 14:51:58 CST 2016

I had 7/5 here in Seattle, until I made the mistake of trusting the CL
sales turkeys.  I ended up with 20Mb down, but 896Kb up.  The sales turkey
flat-out lied to me, but they wouldn't revert me - something about my
former plan being an "out of date" class of service.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."