Who, on this list, Owns / Collects / Plays with an HP1000 A or L series ??

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 04:33:52 CST 2016

We will  be  up  for getting one  to round out the  HP display here
When I was in the biz they were out there but   we  did not  sell any parts
for them,

I  remember some developer  friends  complaining that  the  A  version of
RTE version of  the os  did  not have SESSION

Let us know if  you have  one  folks  even a dead  one  as it is a physical
 display only situation
*(However if  a complete setup  running was to be  had....that  might   be
fin  too!)

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)