VAX 11/730 quickie

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:40:26 CST 2016

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net> wrote:

>> On Feb 22, 2016, at 16:12 , Mike Ross <tmfdmike at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Mark am I missing something or is there no make option for Linux in your
>> tweaked tu58em?
>
> I think you simply type "make" to build it on a unix-like system (e.g., Linux).

...which blows up immediately with large numbers of errors and
warnings when it gets to serial.c - looks like it's hardcoded for
Windows header files. No worries I'll puzzle it out; the main branch
tu58em builds cleanly with no issues on Linux.

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'