How to use both a VT-52 and an ASR-33 on a PDP-8A

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:18:47 CST 2016

You could use something like an Arduino to buffer
either. It could take the 9600 from the terminal and
retransmit it at 110. It would be slow when updating
data to the terminal but it should be able to buffer human
input at the terminal.
That way, all of the current loop would be at 110 baud.
The terminal could then be either current loop or RS232.
It doesn't sound like too complicated a job.
Dwight