VAX 11/730 quickie

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:14:44 CST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net> wrote:

>> On Feb 21, 2016, at 14:41 , Mike Ross <tmfdmike at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for that. Are you able to provide confirmed working details &
>> pinouts for the cable? IIRC it was just three wire; Rx/Tx/Gnd? Would
>> help if I could have confirmed working setup there.
>
> I'll need to dig inside my machine to verify the wiring; I'll try to remember to do that sometime today. I'm pretty sure that it's a simple 3-wire connection at 38400 baud.

That's my understanding too - complicated by the fact that are two
Tx/Rx pairs for the two drives IIRC...

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'