Vaxstation 3100 - I have console access

Bryan Everly bryan at bceassociates.com
Sat Feb 20 10:44:12 CST 2016

Also I found a SCSI only controller on eBay for $30 that did have the
eprom in it so I picked it up. I will try it and see if I can at least
see the SCSI bus and drive. If that works then what do you think my
odds are of being able to move the eprom over to the SCSI/MFM board
and getting my floppy working?

Thanks,
Bryan