Apple Lisa I/O board diodes

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Sat Feb 20 13:10:21 CST 2016

Phew.

Removed and cleaned up the components around the area, cleaned up the holes,
resoldered everything and replaced the 2 10K resistors that perished, check
for continuity, spend an hour trying to find a US power cord and...

http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/LisaWorking2016.jpg

Same can't be said for its ProFile however, it span up and came online for
around a second before gracefully powering down so obviously a PSU issue
there. Add that to the 'things to fix' list.

Turns out my other Lisa is an upgraded 2/5 as well, I thought it was a
native 2/10 so the I/O board is the same as the damaged one. For reference
D8 is a 1N5234A 6.2V 20mA Zener. That machine doesn't power up either but
I've never tried in the 10+ years I've had it.

Adrian