Vaxstation 3100 - I have console access

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Sat Feb 20 06:29:19 CST 2016

On Thu, 2016-02-18 22:27:17 +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl.de> wrote:
>   The second box (3100/38 with graphics and flopp) does have a SCSI
> daugher board, but it's quite different to
> http://home.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/vax/s1.jpg on
> http://home.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/vax/vs3khw.html . I made a photo of my
> board: http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/VAXstation_3100m38_scsi_board.jpeg
>
>   There are, I think, two more MicroVAX 3100 systems down there, which
> I didn't yet dismantle. Though the could have a matching board... Will
> check these tomorrow.

Actually, there were even more 3100 machines than I thought. But none
of them had a board like that one mentioned above. So it seems I
cannot help you.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:          GDB has a 'break' feature; why doesn't it have 'fix' too?